Realization days: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Visit a sacred place where miracles truly happen and which is a unique historical and cultural monument. After Grave of Christ and Mount Athos it is the third most visited edifice in Orthodox world, which is visited by millions of people every year.
If there is one cultural, historical and religious monument that Montenegro is famous for, among people all over the world, that is, undoubtedly, the Ostrog Monastery with the relics of St. Basil of Ostrog, the Miracle Worker.
Monastery complex consists of the Upper Monastery, the Lower Monastery and the Church of the Holy Martyr Stanko, all of these units were built during different epochs.
The Upper Monastery is located 900 m above sea level. It consists of two churches: the lower one – The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and there are the relics of St. Basil of Ostrog, which are known for their healing powers, and the upper church devoted to The Holy Cross.
Central part of the complex of Lower Monastery Ostrog is adorned by the Church dedicated to the Holy Trinity, built with the blessing of Saint Peter of Cetinje.
- The morning tour departs at 7:00 am. Transfer to Lepetane. We will take the ferry up to Kamenare where you will join the rest of the group.
- The trip continues along the coastline, through Kamenari and Lipci towards the continental part of Montenegro.
- During your trip, you will be able to see and take photos of the beautiful view of the Salt lake and Boka Bay.
- Around 9:00 am we arrive at the ″Bogetici″ national restaurant, where we take a 20 minutes break for coffee and breakfast of your choice.
- Arrival at the monastery complex is planned around 09:40 am. You will have 3 hours of free time to visit the Upper Monastery, Church of the Holy Martyr Stanko and the Lower Monastery.
- On our way back from the Monastery of Ostrog we take 45 minutes lunch break.
- The departure from the restaurant is around 2:00 pm.
- The arrival at Tivat is planned around 4:00 pm.
The price includes:
- Transfer by car Tivat – Lepetane – Tivat
- Transport by an air-conditioned high-class vehicle
- Monastery complex tax
Good to know!
- Children up to 2 years (if they do not use their own seat or the consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 100%.
- Children up to 12 years (with the use of their own seat as well as consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 50%.