PERAST, NJEGUSI, LOVCEN, CETINJE
Realization day: Friday
Get to know different geographical units of Montenegro, equaly rich with spirit and cultural-historical heritage.
During Montenegro Tour your breath will be taken away by exciting panoramic regions from the most beautiful viewpoints in Montenegro.
Meet Perast – the pearl of the Bay of Kotor, a small coastal town that resists the passage of time, a harbour that once was a part of the great Venice Republic; Cetinje – the cultural, historical and spiritual center of Montenegro with numerous monuments such as Cetinje Monastery (where two significant relics are kept-a hand of St. John the Baptist and one of The particles of the Holy Cross), King Nicola’s Castle, Billiard house (Biljarda) and National Museum. In Njegusi – the birth place of Petrovic dynasty, degustation of gastronomic delights of Montenegrin cuisine is planned. What follows is visit one of the most important historical monuments of Montenegro, the mausoleum of the Montenegrin ruler and poet Njegos, on the top of Mount Lovcen, within the wonderful Lovćen National Park.
„FROM HERE, YOU CAN SEE MORE AND BETTER. IT MOVES THE LIMITS OF HUMANITY AND TIME. HERE THE WORLD IS OPENED LIKE A BOOK.”
- The trip starts at 8:00 am from Tivat. Transfer to Lepetane. We will take the ferry up to Kamenare where you will join the rest of the group.
- The journey continues along one of the most beautiful bays in the world – the Bay of Kotor.
- At 9:00 am we arrive in Perast, where we have a 30 minutes break. After visiting Perast, we leave the coastal part of the country in order to discover the continental part of Montenegro, which is, geographically, a completely different unit.
- The road takes us to the National Park Lovcen area, a place of authentic and intact natural beauty. Welcome drinks and a light snacks are planned in a small mountain village of Njegusi, situated at 900 m above the sea level. Njegusi is historically significant because of the fact that it is the birth place of dynasty Petrovic, which provided prominent rulers of Montenegro, among them the most famous was Petar II Petrovic Njegos.
- After a light breakfast we move towards the Mausoleum of Njegos where you will have 1 hour and 30 minutes of free time to visit and to enjoy the most beautiful and picturesque view to be experienced in Montenegro.
- After that, the road leads us to the ancient part of the country, the old Montenegrin Royal Capital Cetinje, and the time of arrival is approximately around 2:00 pm. During your spare time here, among other, you have an opportunity to visit King Nicola's Castle, rich in authentic values from the royal period and Cetinje monastery, which represents the beacon of the Montenegrin centuries-long fight for freedom.
- Return is planned around 17:30 pm.
The price includes:
- Transfer by car Tivat – Lepetane – Tivat
- Transport by an air-conditioned high-class vehicle
- Tourist guide services
- Cheese and smoked ham (prsut) sandwich
- Entrance fee for the National Park Lovcen
- Cetinje excursion tax
Good to know!
- Children up to 2 years (if they do not use their own seat or the consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 100%.
- Children up to 12 years (with the use of their own seat as well as consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 50%.