RISAN, KOTOR, BUDVA, SAINT STEFAN
Realization day: Sunday
Visit ancient town Risan, the oldest one on territory of the Bay of Kotor and Old Town Kotor, that is, as well as the bay, on the list of World Heritage and under protection of UNESCO. After photo break above St. Stefan, unique town-hotel and recognisable symbol of Montenegrin tourism, visit Budva – one of the main tourist destinations in the region with walk through unbelievable atmosphere of Old Town, a unique architectural and urbanistic unit of Budva.
Even in Illyrian time, Risan represented a significant commercial and trading center. The Romans left an important trace and numerous palaces with Greek marble, sculptures and mosaics, among which the most significant is Mosaic of Roman God Hypnos from the 2nd century AD, are the best witnesses of this.
It is inevitable to visit Kotor, a town registered as a part of World Heritage and put under the protection of UNESCO. The old town of Kotor is one of the most preserved in the whole region, hidden behind the more than 4,5 km long city walls.
After visiting Risan and Kotor, you will enjoy in taking photos over a panoramic view on St. Stefan, from the fifteenth century, nowadays known as Town-Hotel thus representing a truly recognizable landmark of Montenegrin tourism.
The following is the Old town of Budva, with numerous churches, museums, galleries as well as butiques, different bars and coffee shops that create a unique and specific atmosphere.
- The trip starts at 8:00 am from Tivat. Transfer to Lepetane. We will take the ferry up to Kamenare where you will join the rest of the group.
- The journey continues along the Kotor riviera with the first photo break in the narrowest part of the Bay of Kotor with a view of the town of Perast.
- Around 8:30 am we reach Risan where we have 20 minutes to visit Roman Mosaics with Mosaic of God Hypnos, unique in all the world.
- You have 1 hour and 30 minutes at your disposal to visit Kotor, the UNESCO protected part of the country.
- From Kotor, after 40 minutes ride to St. Stefan you will enjoy in photo break over the view on the world reknown peninsula.
- Budva is our next stop. There, besides visiting the historic and religious sites, you can relax and enjoy in walking, shopping and visiting restaurants and bars in the heart of the Old Town, that is more than 2500 years old.
- Return in Tivat is planned around 4:30 pm.
PRICE: 33,00 € (per person)
The price includes:
- Transfer by car Tivat – Lepetane
- Transport by an air-conditioned high-class vehicle
- Tourist guide services
- Entrance fee for Roman Mosaics
- Kotor excursion tax
- Budva excursion tax
Good to know!
- Children up to 2 years (if they do not use their own seat or the consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 100%.
- Children up to 12 years (with the use of their own seat as well as consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 50%.