Realization days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Meet one of the world tourism centers and most beautiful old towns in the Mediterranean, which beats time and preserves its authenticity and uniqueness.
During his visit to Dubrovnik, the famous Irish writer George Bernard Shaw said:
„THOSE WHO SEEK PARADISE ON EARTH, SHOULD COME TO DUBROVNIK.”
The astonishing “city of stone” is surrounded by 1940 m long stone walls. A tour of the world's second most frequently visited open-air museum will definitely take your breath away. During your free time, you can visit numerous cultural and historical sites (museums, churches, mansions, towers) and, at the same time, find out where the Duke of the glorious Dubrovnik Republic used to live, where grain was stored, which sailing ships formed parts of the powerful Dubrovnik Republic fleet, discover Porporela, the promenade locally famous as the place where lovers meet and visit the enchanting botanical garden on Lokrum island.
After visiting the Old town, enjoy in tasting some of delicious Mediterranean specialties at the taverns and restaurants of the Old Town and complete the treat with a cup of coffee in Stradun, thus indulge in grace of beautiful atmosphere of the medieval town.
- The morning trip starts at 7:30 am from Tivat. Transfer to Lepetane. We will take the ferry up to Kamenare and then transfer to Herceg Novi where you will join the rest of the group.
- The journey continues along the Adriatic Highway. After crossing the border, you will enjoy the beautiful panoramic view on small tourist resort – Cavtat and the Dubrovnik Riviera.
- Before reaching the Old Town of Dubrovnik, we will make a short photo break at the most beautiful vantage point of Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum.
- The trip continues to one of the two main entrances of the Old Town, Pile or Ploce gate (bus station).
- After spending some free time you should return to the drop off point (either Pile or Ploce station) at 4:00 pm.
- The arrival in Tivat is around 5:30 pm.
*The Agency provides a map of Old Town of Dubrovnik with a detailed description of the most important cultural and historical attractions for all its travelers.
The price includes:
- Transfer by car Tivat – Lepetane – Tivat
- Transport by an air-conditioned high-class vehicle
- A map of the Old Town of Dubrovnik
Good to know!
- Children up to 2 years (if they do not use their own seat or the consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 100%.
- Children up to 12 years (with the use of their own seat as well as consumption of food and drinks) receive a discount on the excursion ticket in the amount of 50%.