Visit a sacred place where miracles truly happen and which is a unique historical and cultural monument. After Grave of Christ and Mount Athos it is the third most visited edifice in Orthodox world, which is visited by millions of people every year.
If there is one cultural, historical and religious monument that Montenegro is famous for, among people all over the world, that is, undoubtedly, the Ostrog Monastery with the relics of St. Basil of Ostrog, the Miracle Worker.
Monastery complex consists of the Upper Monastery, the Lower Monastery and the Church of the Holy Martyr Stanko, all of these units were built during different epochs.
The Upper Monastery is located 900 m above sea level. It consists of two churches: the lower one – The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and there are the relics of St. Basil of Ostrog, which are known for their healing powers, and the upper church devoted to The Holy Cross.
Central part of the complex of Lower Monastery Ostrog is adorned by the Church dedicated to the Holy Trinity, built with the blessing of Saint Peter of Cetinje.
- The afternoon tour departs at 1:30 pm from Tivat. Transfer to Lepetane. We will take the ferry up to Kamenare where you will join the rest of the group.
- Arrival at the monastery complex is planned around 4:00 pm.
- You will have 3 hours of free time to visit the Upper Monastery, Church of the Holy Martyr Stanko and the Lower Monastery.
- During the visit, you will have an opportunity to attend an Evening service in the Upper or Lower Monastery.
- The arrival in Tivat is planned around 10:00 pm.
PRICE PER PERSON: 27€
The price includes:
- Transfer by car Tivat-Lepetane-Tivat
- Transport by an air-conditioned high-class vehicle
- Monastery complex tax